Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Katie

Welcome to the world my precious niece!  I could not be with you when you arrived this morning, but I anxiously waited, and prayed as you made your debut.  I have been so excited to meet you ever since your Mommy told me she was having you.  I was even more excited to learn that you were going to be a girl!

I will always be a part of your life, and will always support you.  I love you, and your brother Jackson more than words can say. 

Love you always Katie...Aunt Jamie :)
Katherine Bailey Steel
5lbs 4oz 18.5in

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jamie! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Just like you and your sister! Wanted to remind you how very blessed I am that our LORD has allowed us to live in the same area and to know each other! My life is forever changed because of you, Tracy, and your mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete