Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Five

 
Patient
Joyful
Marvelous
Grateful
Wonderful
 
I had to be patient with my son today while trying to get him ready for nap time.  He's been having some difficulties with following directions lately so I've been consciously been making a better effort to tell him what I need him to do...than give him Choice A or Choice B.

I become joyful when I listen to my Air 1 radio station at work.  The powerful lyrics I hear keep me motivated and encouraged.

I felt marvelous on Monday morning (6:00am) after working out for the first time since...well...er...I don't know when the last time I worked out was!

I am grateful for such an amazing husband who brings me back to realtiy.  :)

It feels wonderful to be eating healthier again.
 

3 comments:

  1. Very blessed by each of your reminders! Have a wonderful day in HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been exercising 3 days a week. But I need to get back to eating better again. I fell off the wagon for a while now.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete