Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seven Prayers A Day

I have been following a blog called Bring The Rain.  She has a post named Seven Prayers A Day (which was written a while back) and it is about praying over your children throughout the day.  She selected seven events during the day that would be a reminder to pray for her children.

I have challenged myself to do this for Caeden.  I will post the different scriptures throughout the house so I (and my husband) will be reminded to pray for him.  We don't make a habit of it now, so it's something to help get us started.

To see her post, go HERE or click on the Pray 7x7 image below.

If there is ever a time that our children need to be prayed over...it is now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an incredible blog and prayer idea! I've spent some time on your blog today and really like it. It was funny that we have a lot in common (I'm a Jesus girl too, we sponsor a Compassion child, I LOVE Beth Moore studies (in fact it's what I write about in my blog regularly since I've been going through a couple of her books the past few months), have one child a boy Caeden's age). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you more here.

    ReplyDelete